Tuesday, April 7, 2009

thanks for the feedback!

I really appreciate what everyone wrote on their comments. Thanks! It's keeping me on the straight and narrow. Some have said that I shouldn't be swayed by public opinion, and that is sound advice. All of them would be fun to do. So I'm thinking I'll stay local and discover North Philly. Maybe I'll use feathered dinosaurs for my content registration (INFO 622) topic. I think it might be too difficult to get access to images that I could use legally. I could use some aspect of Russian history for my special collections class (INFO 669). Just an idea that would wrap it up nice and neat.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds great to focus on North Philly; I know very little about that section of the city so I would be really interested in what you came up with. Is there a certain type of "gem" that you would focus on? There is a big Russian immigrant community in the North East, that could be a way to combine interests?

    ReplyDelete